It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog Again!!!: ‘Give me $50m’ – Anthony Joshua Ready For Wilder Fight

Instagram

Friday, 13 April 2018

‘Give me $50m’ – Anthony Joshua Ready For Wilder Fight

World heavyweight champion of the world, Anthony Joshua says for $50m dollars he will fight Deontay Wilder “tomorrow”.

The Nigerian-born British heavyweight champ added that the eagerly anticipated fight “has to happen” for boxing.

Wilder accepted Joshua’s invitation – made shortly after his points victory over Joseph Parker – for a fight to become the undisputed heavy-weight champion of the world, but negotiations between both camps are proving tricky so far.

Joshua, who now holds the IBF, WBA and WBO belts, says his team – led by Eddie Hearn – have made offers to the American’s camp, but admits they are still awaiting a response.

“If it is a $100m fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I’ll take 50-50,” the 28-year-old told Sky Sports.

“Give me $50m dollars up front and I swear I’ll take that fight tomorrow.”

Wilder, 32, is the WBC heavyweight champion and successfully defended his belt last month with a 10th round stoppage of Luis Ortiz in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.