It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog Again!!!: Customer Mistakenly Drink Insecticide At Lagos Bar

Instagram

Tuesday, 27 March 2018

Customer Mistakenly Drink Insecticide At Lagos Bar

The Lagos State Police Command has commenced investigation into the death of a visitor to a Chinese lounge and bar on Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos.

The visitor, Willie Uyime, had gone to the bar in company with his friends on Saturday to have fun.

While they were drinking, PUNCH Metro learnt that Uyime unknowingly drank insecticide in a container placed on the table in front of him at the bar.

After some minutes, he reportedly started gasping and was rushed to the Randle General Hospital where he was confirmed dead.

In the course of searching for the cause of his death, it was discovered that he drank the insecticide, thinking it was water.

A police source told our correspondent that the case was reported by one of the deceased’s friends, identified as Emmanuel, around 11pm.

Source: Punchng

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.