It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog Again!!!: Arsenal Release Statement On Arsene Wenger’s Future

Instagram

Thursday, 9 March 2017

Arsenal Release Statement On Arsene Wenger’s Future

Fans all over the world have been calling for Arsene Wenger’s sack for a long time, and this call heightened last week Tuesday following the team’s humiliating 5-1 defeat to Bayern Munich at the Emirates in the round of 16 tie of the UEFA Champions League.

In a statement on Thursday, Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick said Wenger’s contract does not expire until the end of the season and any decision will be made mutually at the right time.

Keswick said:
“We are fully aware of the attention currently focused on the club and understand the debate. We respect that fans are entitled to their different individual opinions but we will always run this great football club with its best long-term interests at heart. 
“Arsène has a contract until the end of the season. Any decisions will be made by us mutually and communicated at the right time in the right way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.