It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog Again!!!: The Only Son Of The Richest Man In China REFUSES To Take Over His Father’s £100 Billion Business Empire

Instagram

Thursday, 15 December 2016

The Only Son Of The Richest Man In China REFUSES To Take Over His Father’s £100 Billion Business Empire

Not everyone is a money freak afterall.

The wealthiest man in China needs to find an heir to his $122 billion empire after his
son told him he does not want to live a life like that.

As reported by Mail Online:

Wang Jianlin, founder and chairman of Dalian Wanda Group, said his only son, 28-year-old Wang Sicong, doesn’t want to take over his shopping centres, hotels, theme parks and sports clubs.

‘I have asked my son about the succession plan, and he said he does not want to live a
life like mine,’ Wang, 62, told an entrepreneurs summit over the weekend.


The transcript of the speech published on the Wanda group website was translated from Chinese by South China Morning Post.

‘Perhaps young people have their own quests and priorities. Probably it will be better to hand over to professional managers and have us sit on the board and see them run the company,’ Wang said.

Wang Sicong is a director at his father’s empire, with a 2 per cent stake, South China Morning Post reported.

 He founded Prometheus Capital in 2011 and has made investments in Invictus Gaming, Dining Concepts Holdings.
In May last year, the son bought two Apple Watches for his dog, called Wang Keke, who wears them both on his front legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.