It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog Again!!!: Woman Flies Frog To Hospital After Mistakenly Injuring It

Instagram

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Woman Flies Frog To Hospital After Mistakenly Injuring It

These oyinbo people shaaaa...!

A woman in Australia flew a frog to an animal hospital for treatment after she mistakenly injured it with a lawn mower.

Min Tims who is from Mount Isa, disclosed she was mowing her lawn outside her home one morning, when she accidentally ran over the frog. It suffered deep cuts above its eye and on its back so she reached out to her niece, Felicia Morgan in Townsville who helped her find a frog hospital on the internet.

Tims called the frog hospital in Cairns and arranged for the frog to be flown 500 miles to be treated. When the frog arrived in Cairns, a staff member of the hospital picked it up at the airport.

The frog which also suffered damage to one of its eyes is believed to be about two or three years old. It also had serious injuries on the back and suffered from internal parasites.

Tims and Morgan plan to nurse the frog back to health before releasing it into the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.